Aktualny czas: 12.12.2019, 05:18 Witaj! (LogowanieRejestracja)

Wróciliśmy do mangi, a na stronie pojawił się "już" 958 rozdział!
Odpowiedz 
RÓŻNE Quizy i testy
Autor Wiadomość
Nami Offline
Chrupkozaur
Redakcja Ohara

Liczba postów: 3,209
Poziom ostrzeżeń: 0%
RE: RÓŻNE Quizy i testy
Which member of the justice league are you?

http://www.superstarquiz.com/which-membe...e-are-you/

Moje:

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
You have an iron will and natural talent, and have the ability to accomplish almost anything that you set your mind to. This leads to you being confident almost to the point of arrogance, and people tend to either really like you or really hate you, but you always make an impact. You have a tendency to leap into things headfirst without thinking about the consequences, which can make you a powerful catalyst for positive change. However, when you mess up, you mess up in a big way and tend to feel intense guilt over it long past when people have forgiven you. Though you shy away from taking the lead, you are very effective under pressure and know how to make good decisions. And while some think you're a jerk, you have a heart of gold.

:<

[Obrazek: 80Y7spE.jpg]
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 25.06.2014 23:33 przez Nami. Powód: Poprawiona ortografia)
25.06.2014 23:32
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post Return to top
Filemon Offline

Łowca Piratów

Liczba postów: 2,447
Poziom ostrzeżeń: 10%
Batman (Bruce Wayne)
You are an exceptionally intelligent, driven and disciplined person with clear goals to make the world safer and better and the passion to make those goals a reality. You are observant, adaptable and focused with a deep sense of personal justice. Though introverted and perhaps socially awkward, you are deeply loyal to a few close friends and are selfless in your defense of people. Some consider your black and white views on morality a weakness, but it allows you to make clear cut decisions that protect you and the ones you love. While many consider you an extreme activist, they have a profound respect for your passion and want to share in your causes.

Raczej nie pasuje (:

[Obrazek: rn4Q8xO.gif]

Czy głód to ludzka sprawka?
26.06.2014 00:13
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post Return to top
Komimasa Offline
Ślimaczek
Admirał Floty

Liczba postów: 5,977
Poziom ostrzeżeń: 5%
Hehe, się widzę Heishi zgadzamyxd

[Obrazek: 92NTwKNYq-zl.jpg]

Niebieski fryz mamy i razem się trzymamy!
[Obrazek: tXwp6nO.png]

26.06.2014 00:15
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post Return to top
ryba Offline
Nakama, kuźwa...
Pirat

Liczba postów: 1,237
Xatąąą~~ HeartHeart

[Obrazek: J25Mq2QvGJEl.jpg]

HeartHeartHeart
Chyba moja ulubiona postać Wink

-To się nagrywa?
-Tak
-Jemy szyszki!

[Obrazek: za_oga_strzelc_w_sygna.jpg]
26.06.2014 00:45
Ponury Offline
Yonkou
Pirat

Liczba postów: 2,908

Batman (Bruce Wayne)
[Obrazek: 48e71ab8-99a0-4ff8-8890-96d2bf89b42c.jpg]

[Obrazek: Nowy_obraz_mapy_bitowej.jpg]
WYBIERZ WARTOŚCIOWE FRANKY!!!
26.06.2014 09:52
Hejs Niedostępny
Cichociemny
Pirat

Liczba postów: 3,583
Cytat:The Flash (Barry Allen)
[Obrazek: 11b10b18_96b5_4d3a_a40b_70fac19bfe51.jpg]
You are an intelligent and adaptable person that is capable of accomplishing great things, and also a kind, compassionate human being that tries to do right by everyone. Though you care deeply for people and can be outgoing and witty, you are also shy and a bit passive, willing to let good things happen to other people while forgetting to take care of yourself. While almost everyone thinks you're one of the nicest people they've met, they probably think you need to take life more seriously and show more initiative. But when you use your talents to accomplish something, few do it better, and nobody can ask for a better, more supportive friend.

Wzruszonym ;_;

[Obrazek: Sygnatura.jpg]
26.06.2014 10:24
Weather Offline
Shichibukai
Pirat

Liczba postów: 1,280
Poziom ostrzeżeń: 20%
Heishi pjona, mi to samo Big Grin

[Obrazek: a5d45uF.png]
26.06.2014 11:45
KuroWolf Offline
Pirat
Pirat

Liczba postów: 204
Brus Łejn ! Big Grin

[Obrazek: 5nIGWQ4.jpg]
26.06.2014 12:25
Devzan Offline
I own you.
Łowca Piratów

Liczba postów: 3,921
Poziom ostrzeżeń: 20%
Cytat:[Obrazek: c756e551-59df-4a22-aa9e-7a9a96ea2c30.jpg]
You are a compassionate, goodhearted person who actively tries to make the world a better, safer place and believe that others should use their talents for the same goal. You value hard work and good moral values, which can make you seem boring or uptight to some people. However, in reality people respect you for standing by your values and are inspired by your positive example. Sometimes you feel as if you are sacrificing your personal needs and wants because of your devotion to your moral and just causes, but you always find the strength to do the right thing. You are a charismatic and capable champion of your cause and help people to embrace it

[Obrazek: 2BGaS9k.gif]
26.06.2014 12:35
Zoro Offline
I Oficer
Pirat

Liczba postów: 458
A mi wyszedł ten gościu(nie za bardzo go kojarzę z serii..):
Cytat:Aquaman (Arthur Curry)
[Obrazek: 083569b5_dccd_4053_8650_4e046d0b3b60.jpg]

You are a natural leader with a profound sense of responsibility to your work, to other people, and to the world, and are often torn between conflicting loyalties. You are dependable, loyal and reasonable as well as flexible, able to take other people's advice and make the best decision. Because of this, you are an effective decision maker with a commanding presence that convinces others to believe in you. However, it also makes you many enemies, as people will see you as a threat and either belittle you or compete with you. As long as you can ignore your naysayers and focus on doing what you do best, you will always find a way to succeed.
26.06.2014 14:22
Odpowiedz 

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości
Wymiana
One Piece Vampirciowo Fairy Tail Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Poprawny CSS!

Kontakt | One Piece Nakama | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja Mobilna | RSS | Mapa Nakama